MicroStrategy Inc. shares. MSTR,
Little changed in pre-market trading, after enterprise software and bitcoin play firm revealed more Bitcoin BTCUSD,
Purchases as well as sales of common stock. The company said that during its fiscal third quarter, from July 1 through September 12, it paid $419.9 million in cash to purchase approximately 8,957 bitcoins, at an average price of $46,875 per bitcoin, including fees and expenses. This indicates that the company bought about 5,050 bitcoin for about $ 242.9 million, which means that the price of bitcoin is $ 48,099 over the past three weeks MicroStrategy said on August 24 that it bought 3,907 bitcoin for $ 177 million from July 1 through August 23 . Bitcoin was recently trading down 3.0% at $44,763, according to FactSet. In a separate context, the company said, on Monday, that it sold a total of 555,179 shares of its stock during the third quarter at an average price of $727.64 to raise $399.9 million, as part of its previously announced plan to sell up to $1.0 billion of its shares. MicroStrategy stock is up 58.4% YTD through Friday, while Bitcoin is up 54.3% and the S&P 500 SPX is up,
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- SEC President Gensler suggests college students start saving early and "maybe earn 8%"; The crypto community was upset
- Shiba Inu rose more than 25% on Friday as the dogecoin counterfeit debuted on Coinbase
- In addition to Bitcoin, AMC will soon accept other cryptocurrencies for purchase
- Here's a Safer Way to Invest in Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin Briefly Dips 18%, Dogecoin Crashes 30% and Market Phases Fade as El Salvador Makes Legal Cryptocurrency
- Who Needs a Bitcoin ETF, Anyway? It may hold little value to investors now - here's why.
- Bitcoin Rises Above $50,000, 'In Battle for All-New Highs and Possibly Farther'